Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
There are lots of nuts in this pie. Who can resist?
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) can evaporated milk (Pet brand preferred)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (10 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients (except pecans & pie crust) into blender in order listed.
- Blend just long enough to mix the ingredients well (about 30 seconds).
- Spread pecans over the bottom of an unbaked pie crust.
- Pour filling over pecans and let stand 2 minutes.
- Bake at until center is done.
Oh my hips, oh my butt, they all thank you, lovely to eat. Nice and straight forward, easy to follow.
Delictable is right, if you love chocolate then this is one pie to make! I also added in some mini chocolate chips along with the nuts on the bottom of the pie, just to be on the safe side I increased the flour to 2 teaspoons, as I have had problems with pies not setting well, I served this with whipped cream and my family was in heaven, thank for sharing hon!