- 2 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) can evaporated milk (Pet brand preferred)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (10 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients (except pecans & pie crust) into blender in order listed.
- Blend just long enough to mix the ingredients well (about 30 seconds).
- Spread pecans over the bottom of an unbaked pie crust.
- Pour filling over pecans and let stand 2 minutes.
- Bake at until center is done.