Recipe by Chef Maus
A delicious soup that is healthy too! It came to me when I had leftover rice and lentils from my meal the night before but didn't have enough for it to be a meal on its own. **Also for the cooking time, it varies and also when I made it I didn't record how long it took for the soup to heat or the rice to cook**
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) cancampbell's cream broccoli cheese soup
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic & pepper seasoning (or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup cooked lentils
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the can of Campbell's Cream of Broccoli & Cheese into a pot and fill the same can with water and pour that into the pot too.
- In another pot, cook the rice with a cup water.
- Mix lentils and seasoning into pot of rice while it is still cooking.
- When the rice is done cooking, add it to the
- now heated broccoli and cheese cream and mix them together.
- Once done mixing, pour it into bowls and serve.