1/7 Photos of Delectable Crayfish (Lobster)
DH and I had this at restaurant in Canberra nearly 30 years ago, the chef cooked it at the table in front of us, so we have duplicated it many times. It is a special occassion dish or one we have when we want to spoil ourselves (as long as crayfish is in season). The serving size of 2 is for an entree over rice or for 1 over rice and steamed vegetables as a main. I have not included time if you need to get the crayfish meat out of the tail (usually 5 to 10 minutes).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice crayfish meat into medallions.
- 2Mix butter and 1/4 teaspoon southern comfort and melt in a small frypan (skillet) on a low heat.
- 3Add crayfish meat and cook to meat colours but translucent at the centre.
- 4Add 1 tablespoon of southern comfort and flambe, once flames settle move frypan of the heat, season with salt and pepper.
- 5Put back on low heat, add sour cream and warm through.
- 6Toss in spring onions and stir through.
- 7Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delectable Crayfish (Lobster)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g