Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
these are so easy to prepare and make, and by judging from my company they are great.
- 4 -5 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (depending on your preference)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray large slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray and place ribs in cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine preserves, soy sauce,barbecue sauce, brown sugar,oregeno, and garlic powder and spoon over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
We enjoyed these delicious ribs very much. They were quick and easy to put together, I let them cook all day, the only thing was I forgot to cover them. So they were very carmalized and dark in appearance. Thanks for sharing. :)
Made for Every Day Tag. These were great and so easy. Loved the combination of flavors. Thanks for posting this weekend!