- 1 cup whole kernel corn or 1 cup creamed corn
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup red peppers or 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients at high speed.
- Spread mixture thinly onto Fruit Roll Sheets.
- Dry at 130° for approximately 10 hours or until dry on one side.
- Lift entire corn ring off of Fruit Roll Sheet, turn over and dry for two hours longer or until crisp.
- Break into pieces.