This recipe is from the Nesco dehydrator website. Allow time to let the dough chill overnight.
Make and share this Dehydrator Peanut Butter and Banana Graham Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas; cream in peanut butter.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, peanuts and cinnamon, mixing until well blended.
- Form dough into a ball.
- Place on a large sheet of waxed paper and shape into a long rectangle.
- Wrap waxed paper tightly around the dough and chill 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- With a serrated knife, slice dough into 1/4" slices.
- Place on regular sheets; dry at 145º for 4 to 6 hours or until firm (these will be softer than other crackers, more like cookies).
- Makes approximately 50 crackers.