1/4 Photos of Dehydrator Peanut Butter and Banana Graham Crackers
6 hrs 20 mins
This recipe is from the Nesco dehydrator website. Allow time to let the dough chill overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mash bananas; cream in peanut butter.
- 2Add graham cracker crumbs, peanuts and cinnamon, mixing until well blended.
- 3Form dough into a ball.
- 4Place on a large sheet of waxed paper and shape into a long rectangle.
- 5Wrap waxed paper tightly around the dough and chill 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- 6With a serrated knife, slice dough into 1/4" slices.
- 7Place on regular sheets; dry at 145º for 4 to 6 hours or until firm (these will be softer than other crackers, more like cookies).
- 8Makes approximately 50 crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dehydrator Peanut Butter and Banana Graham Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g