Recipe by Mercy
This recipe is from the Nesco dehydrator website. Don't forget to allow enough time to let the cashews "marinate" overnight.
Top Review by Bugeah
Thanks for the recipe! I used raw cashews so mine didn't come out very crunchy, but they are still tasty. I was a little leery about that much garlic powder so I only put in 2 teaspoons and the flavor is great. I will probably add a little more next time. I will definitely make this again.
- 1 (12 ounce) canwhole roasted cashews
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Place nuts in a 9-inch square pan.
- In a glass measuring cup combine remaining ingredients; pour over nuts.
- Let nuts sit at room temperature overnight.
- Drain liquid from nuts; place nuts on regular drying trays.
- Dry at 145º for 3 to 5 hours, or until nuts are crunchy.
- Store in an air-tight container.