Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from the Nesco dehydrator website.
Make and share this Dehydrator Granny Smith Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Quarter, peel and core apples; coarsely grate.
- Place in a bowl with the other ingredients and toss lightly until thoroughly mixed.
- Place mixture on a Fruit Roll sheet and dry for 2 to 3 hours, or until crunchy.
- For a more tender granola, add 1/4 cup vegetable oil before drying.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This is a simple, cheap, and tasty granola recipe from Nesco... subbed 1/2c pecans for 1/2c almonds.