Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup onion, dehydrated
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pepper, dehydrated
- 2 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, dried
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mint, dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- Put all the dried ingredients in a pot and add water.
- Let it set a little while.
- Add the wine and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook for several hours.
Outstanding! Simple to make and delish! Thank you for this easy and yummy recipe Rita! *** This recipe was reviewed for ZaarTag***