Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is from the Nesco dehydrator website.
Make and share this Dehydrator Au Gratin Potato Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix.
- Spread onto a Fruit Roll sheet and dry for 4 hours.
- With a clean butter knife, lift entire ring off sheet, turn over and dry for 1 hour longer, or until dry enough to break into pieces.
This would be great for those leftover mashed potatoes!!