Recipe by Dienia B.
ive been messing around with several recipes and this is the combo i like best . can freeze these and heat in toaster or microwave the bacon or bananas i are optional
Top Review by Boomette
I used 2 cups milk and 2 tablespoon of vinegar. It gives a lot of waffles. Perfect for the mornings when we're in a hurry. The waffles are light and crispy outside. They were great with maple syrup. Thanks Dee :) Made for 123 hit wonders
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 -2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 6 slices bacon, cooked (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced thin (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- separate eggs
- beat whites until stiff.
- mix dry ingredients together
- add vinegar to milk
- put oil and egg yolks into flour add milk and vanilla.
- stir in milk add enough to make batter
- fold in whites
- pour onto hot pam sprayed waffle iron.
- if using bacon add in strips cross ways will cook around
- cook until doe can freeze for later.