1/2 Photos of Dee's Stuffed Pork Chops
1 hr 30 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
David likes these pork chops and they are simple but filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- 4 husker pork chops, these are the thick pork chops (or pork steaks folded over)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1Sauté the onion and celery in butter.
- 2Add to the stuffing mix, prepared with the amount of liquid indicated on the box.
- 3Add egg and mix.
- 4Cut a pocket in the pork chops; be careful not to cut yourself; I know that's funny coming from me, lol.
- 5Stuff pork chops and place in a baking dish.
- 6Shake soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce over the pork chops.
- 7Sprinkle with Season-All salt, salt, and pepper.
- 8Next, plop the mushroom soup, mixed with a little water, over the top to make a smooth gravy.
- 9Cover with foil paper.
- 10Bake for 90 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until the pork chops are very tender. You can take the foil off for the last 10 minutes to brown the chops, if you want to brown them a little. Make sure you don't lose all the liquid or they will dry out.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 199.5 mg
- Sodium 2007.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: