Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Garlicky herbed chicken is slow cooked in beer for a special twist.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and broil them until golden brown.
- 2. Place the chicken in a slow cooker with the rosemary, sage, thyme, garlic and beer. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours. Remove the chicken breasts, garnish with parsley and serve.
Very easy and I had all of the ingredients on hand. Tasted like there was butter in it, without any butter!