- 1 bratwurst, sliced
- 1 chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup good seasons classic balsamic dressing
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken breast with the balsamic dressing for 30 minutes.
- Fry the onions and pepper and garlic in the oil.
- Add sliced bratwurst sausage and chicken breast with the dressing.
- Add the rice and brown lightly.
- Add water and ketchup and bouillon cube.
- Cook on low for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is cooked.