- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown onion in butter.
- Add ground beef.
- When 1/2 way cooked, add frozen vegetables and brown gravy mix with 1/2 cup water.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cook until thick, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Top with mashed potatoes that you have roughed up with fork so you have peaks.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.