Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this when I was looking for a way to cook hamburger. Remember to check cooking times as all ovens are different--mine is old and slow--lol. I'm hoping all my measurements are right as I'm doing this from memory and math is not my strong suit.
- 907.18 g hamburger
- 4.92 ml Season-All salt
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml Kitchen Bouquet
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 2 slice bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 (56.69 g) package brown gravy mix
- 828.06 ml water
- 170.09 g can mushrooms (optional)
- Mix the meat and seasonings egg and bread.
- Form oval patties in cast iron or oven proof skillet.
- Brown formed patties on each side.
- Don't cook all the way through.
- Add water and gravy mix and mushrooms if you want to.
- Put in 425° oven for 30 minutes until patties are cooked and gravy is thick.
- Check several times to make sure you don't need to add water.
- All ovens are different mine is old and slow--lol.
yum! This was so simple and good. I halved the recipe and sauteed some fresh mushrooms to add to the gravy. Great comfort meal. Thanks Dee for another winner. Made for Went to the Market Tag.
This was sooo good. Awesome comfort food. I halved the recipe since it was just DH and I. I added chopped onion cause I LOVE onion. When I asked DH if he loved it as is or could there be something else to it he would like and he said "why would you mess with something so good" I agree too. Thanks for a yummy dinner