1/2 Photos of Dee's Salisbury Steak
Dienia B.'s Note:
I made this when I was looking for a way to cook hamburger. Remember to check cooking times as all ovens are different--mine is old and slow--lol. I'm hoping all my measurements are right as I'm doing this from memory and math is not my strong suit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the meat and seasonings egg and bread.
- 2Form oval patties in cast iron or oven proof skillet.
- 3Brown formed patties on each side.
- 4Don't cook all the way through.
- 5Add water and gravy mix and mushrooms if you want to.
- 6Put in 425° oven for 30 minutes until patties are cooked and gravy is thick.
- 7Check several times to make sure you don't need to add water.
- 8All ovens are different mine is old and slow--lol.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 478.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: