1/4 Photos of Dee's Runza Filling
Dienia B.'s Note:
This is how I made the runza filling. You just stuff it into runza dough. Let rise until doubled after filled. Bake until brown. You can use my runza dough recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic powder.
- 2Add the caraway seed and cabbage.
- 3Sweat this mixture down; pour off any grease.
- 4Roll out runza dough; cut into 8 squares.
- 5Add filling to each square.
- 6Add the cheese that you like .
- 7Stretch the dough around the mixture.
- 8Let rise until doubled.
- 9Bake until dough is done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Runza Filling
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.8
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 920.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 31.4 g