Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up when I wanted a Philly but only had hamburger. These are greasy; you will need a napkin.
- Butter hamburger buns lightly and grill until lightly browned.
- Take out of pan.
- Saute onions and bell pepper in what is left of butter after you butter the hamburger buns.
- Make 6 patties.
- Grill patties until done.
- Add sauteed veggies; top with cheese.
- Cover to let cheese melt.
Yum! These were simple and good. Make sure you have lots of napkins, lol. Thanks Dee for sharing another winner. Made for 123 Hits Tag.
OK- I have to admit to cutting way back on the butter content. I did lightly brush the rolls with some to toast them, but cooked the veggies in a splash of olive oil instead.
An enjoyable burger, thanks.
Made for PRMR.
this is a really good burger