Recipe by Dienia B.
I made this up when looking at www.epicurious.com recipes for figs. Not having apples or brandy, I made this up. It's REALLY rich; serve with ice cream and only a little crisp.
- 946.0 ml pears with juice
- 9.85 ml brandy extract
- 295.73 ml finely chopped dried black figs
- 177.44 ml chopped pecans
- 177.44 ml flour
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 88.74 ml butter
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pears into a saucepan. Set pears aside.
- Add brandy extract.
- Add figs and cook for 10 minutes on simmer.
- When figs are soft, add pears and nuts; take off heat.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Put fig mixture in a buttered 8x8x2-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with topping mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F until browned.