1 hr 25 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
I made this up when looking at www.epicurious.com recipes for figs. Not having apples or brandy, I made this up. It's REALLY rich; serve with ice cream and only a little crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pears into a saucepan. Set pears aside.
- 2Add brandy extract.
- 3Add figs and cook for 10 minutes on simmer.
- 4When figs are soft, add pears and nuts; take off heat.
- 5In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- 6Put fig mixture in a buttered 8x8x2-inch pan.
- 7Sprinkle with topping mix.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F until browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Pear Fig Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g