1/2 Photos of Dee's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef Dee's Note:
Awesome! The family devoured these cookies, and I made another batch the next day. I have tried other recipes but I knew this was the keeper. I was so happy to receive the recipe, and with her permission, I am sharing it with you. Yummy good !!
My Private Note
doz, de ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2With beaters at med-high speed, cream the butter, and the two sugars together.
- 3Add the eggs and vanilla, continue beating until well blended.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- 5On low speed, add the flour mixture about 1/2 cup at a time into the butter mixture, mixing until smooth.
- 6Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- 7Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray, drop dough by teaspoons onto sheets.
- 8Bake for 8- 10 minutes, then cool on racks for 5- 8 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1532.9
- Calories from Fat 635
- Total Fat 70.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 992.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 218.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 138.3 g
- Protein 19.2 g