Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
Awesome! The family devoured these cookies, and I made another batch the next day. I have tried other recipes but I knew this was the keeper. I was so happy to receive the recipe, and with her permission, I am sharing it with you. Yummy good !!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With beaters at med-high speed, cream the butter, and the two sugars together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, continue beating until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture about 1/2 cup at a time into the butter mixture, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray, drop dough by teaspoons onto sheets.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes, then cool on racks for 5- 8 minutes before removing from pan.
My 13 year old said these are great cookies. They are easy to make too. I used milk chocolate chips, because that what my kids like best. Thanks for the recipe.
These were really good. I divided the batter and put mini chocolate chips in one batch and raisons in the other to suit the tastes of my family members. My only complaint is that they spread out really thin while baking, but that could have been something I unintentionally did. Will make these again.
"Yummy good!!" Truer words were never spoken. I did a half recipe and got about 2 dz decent size cookies. (Could have been more-I ate them almost as fast as they came out of the oven!) I can't wait to share with my co-workers. Of course I will give credit where credit is due - Chef Dee of course. I reviewed this recipe for "Camera-less Chef Fall 2006. Thanks Chef Dee for sharing your family recipe!!