Recipe by Chef Dee
Awesome! The family devoured these cookies, and I made another batch the next day. I have tried other recipes but I knew this was the keeper. I was so happy to receive the recipe, and with her permission, I am sharing it with you. Yummy good !!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With beaters at med-high speed, cream the butter, and the two sugars together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, continue beating until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture about 1/2 cup at a time into the butter mixture, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray, drop dough by teaspoons onto sheets.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes, then cool on racks for 5- 8 minutes before removing from pan.