Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I ran out of white flour for pancakes.
Make and share this Dees Mostly Whole Wheat Flour Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and butter until butter melts; set aside.
- Mix milk, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla together.
- Add sugar, baking powder, wheat flour and flour; mix lightly.
- Pour a little oil butter mixture on skillet or griddle.
- Make 4 smaller pancakes. Cook on low heat because these scorch easily.
I haven't had pancakes in ages, so I made them for dinner! I halved the recipe and served them with fresh Georgia peaches, toasted pecans, and some vanilla ice cream! The only thing I'd change would be to add a dash of salt next time. Tagged for PRMR.