1/1 Photo of Dees Mostly Whole Wheat Flour Pancakes
Dienia B.'s Note:
I ran out of white flour for pancakes.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and butter until butter melts; set aside.
- 2Mix milk, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla together.
- 3Add sugar, baking powder, wheat flour and flour; mix lightly.
- 4Pour a little oil butter mixture on skillet or griddle.
- 5Make 4 smaller pancakes. Cook on low heat because these scorch easily.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dees Mostly Whole Wheat Flour Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (962 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g