Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up after looking at recipes at zaar and. I didn't have some of the stuff, of course, half way through the recipe--lol.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 14 ounces eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces key lime pie yogurt
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 -3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix Cool Whip and yogurt together.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; stir.
- Add booze and juice.
- Then add lime Jello powder; mix together.
- Pour into pie crust.
This was sooo good. I loved the addition of the tequila. Thanks for posting.