Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For Mexican diabetic challenge for the very good Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes; seeing how low can I go.
Make and share this Dee's Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled cubed
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup potato water
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons margarine, smart balance spread
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes, and cauliflower until done; drain saving water.
- Add milk, sour cream and margarine spread.
- Mash the jalapenos; add to potatoes.
- Add pepper.
- Add enough potato water to mash to consistency desired.