Recipe by Dienia B.
an easy to throw together salad
Top Review by Debbwl
Ok it might not win a beauty contest but it sure does win the taste contest. Both DH and I loved the Italian Parmesan dressing and thought the mushroom and tomato made a nice addition. Think it would be equally good without the mozzarella for those days when you are watching your fat or calories. Thanks for the post.
- 1 (16 ounce) canno salt added green beans, drained
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, fresh, cubed
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar