Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this up when cabbage was cheap and Pace picante sauce was on sale, lol.
- 1 head cabbage, chopped fine
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups water
- 1 lb hamburger
- Mix all the ingredients except the hamburger in a soup pot. Bring to a boil.
- When boiling, make small hamburger meatballs and drop into boiling soup.
- Cook down until thick and cabbage is done, about 45 minutes.