Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
has spinach black olives feta
- 4 eggs
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2 mushrooms, chopped
- 14.79 ml black olives, chopped
- 0.25 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml Baby Spinach, chopped
- 29.58 ml feta cheese
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- mix eggs with oregano and pepper
- in pan saute mushrooms in butter
- take out mushrooms.
- pour eggs in butter
- add back mushrooms
- add olives spinach and cheese
- cook until done
- fold over plate
- garnish with tomatoes and green onion.
I can't say enough about this omelet. I think I could eat it every day.
Such a winderful combination of tastes in this omelette. We love omelettes and this one is a winner. I will use this recipe regularly. Thanks for posting!
I really enjoyed this simple omelet. I was out of green onions so used red instead. One of these days I may finally learn the trick of folding an omelet that doesn't look scrambled. lol. Thanks Dee for sharing another nice recipe. Made for ZWT9.