- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chicken breast, cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup leftover pork, cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Add soy sauce to rice. Add more if you desire., less if you want
- In fry pan add bacon and fry.
- When cooked remove from pan.
- Add oil to bacon grease.
- Add meat to oil and cook until almost done.
- Add onions, scallions and celery.
- Fry until lightly browned.
- Add peas.
- Add rice.
- In separate bowl beat egg.
- Add to cooking rice and stir quickly to mix egg
- take off heat cover pan let egg cook.