Recipe by Dienia B.
I had Shoney's chicken soup and liked it, so I tried to make it at home and this was close.
Top Review by truebrit
This tasted great, and only took a short while to prepare! The base was very thick, so I thinned it a bit by adding 1 cup of milk, and 2 cups of water. I also added 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper. I think that I'll use two bags of frozen broccoli next time, and omit the peas. (Just a personal preference). This was an easy, no-fuss recipe, and I'll probably make it again. Thanks!
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas or 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 2 (1 lb) cooked chicken breasts, chopped