- 236.59 ml cherry pie filling
- 4.92 ml almond flavoring, divided
- 4.92 ml rum flavoring, divided
- 4.92 ml brandy flavoring, divided
- 566.99 g drained pineapple slices
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 510.29 g yellow cake mix
- 59.14 ml oil
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the almond, rum and brandy flavorings into the cherry pie filling.
- Spread cherry mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
- Put the pineapple slices on top of cherry pie filling.
- Put brown sugar on top of pineapple.
- Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs and balance of the flavorings together.
- Pour over top of the brown sugar.
- Bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for the time recommended on cake box or until browned and toothpick comes out clean.