I made this dump cake up when I had 1 cup of cherry pie filling left over and my SIL likes pineapple upside down cake so I thought why not...
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the almond, rum and brandy flavorings into the cherry pie filling.
- Spread cherry mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
- Put the pineapple slices on top of cherry pie filling.
- Put brown sugar on top of pineapple.
- Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs and balance of the flavorings together.
- Pour over top of the brown sugar.
- Bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for the time recommended on cake box or until browned and toothpick comes out clean.