1/1 Photo of Dee's Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
I made this dump cake up when I had 1 cup of cherry pie filling left over and my SIL likes pineapple upside down cake so I thought why not...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the almond, rum and brandy flavorings into the cherry pie filling.
- 2Spread cherry mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
- 3Put the pineapple slices on top of cherry pie filling.
- 4Put brown sugar on top of pineapple.
- 5Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs and balance of the flavorings together.
- 6Pour over top of the brown sugar.
- 7Bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for the time recommended on cake box or until browned and toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: