Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Again a deli salad I learned to make myself. It's really good and simple for when the weather is hot and you don't want to cook. You use the Louis Rich imitation crab meat
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups imitation crabmeat or 2 cups imitation lobster meat
- 1 -2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Break up the cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Chop the crab meat into bite size pieces.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Chill and eat.
- You can put this mixture on chopped lettuce to make a larger salad also.
A nice raw, crunchy, refreshing salad. I used 1 cup real crabmeat. I just don`t like the fake stuff. 2 cups of peas, 1/2 cup red onion added pepper flakes and old bay seasoning. I Hellmanns light just my choice of dresing. Thanks!
I liked the combination of veggies in this salad. It was nice to have a crunchy seafood salad. I used mayo and only 1 cup of the peas...that was plenty for me. I also added chopped onion and dill to give it some more flavor. I'll make this again. Thanx for posting.