1/3 Photos of Dee's Cauliflower and Seafood Salad
Dienia B.'s Note:
Again a deli salad I learned to make myself. It's really good and simple for when the weather is hot and you don't want to cook. You use the Louis Rich imitation crab meat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up the cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- 2Chop the crab meat into bite size pieces.
- 3Add the rest of ingredients.
- 4Chill and eat.
- 5You can put this mixture on chopped lettuce to make a larger salad also.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Cauliflower and Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 2095.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 36.9 g