Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had a little catfish, a little shrimp, and a jar of Ragu Garlic Alfredo sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb catfish, pieces boned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- 16 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce, Ragu garlic flavored
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook catfish and green onions in garlic flavored olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add to cooked penne with parsley and uncooked shrimp.
- Add mushrooms, juice and all.
- Toss with Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Put mixture in a Pam sprayed 9x11x2 inch pan.
- Make sure noodles are covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until bubbly.