1/1 Photo of Dee's Catfish Shrimp Alfredo Casserole
Dienia B.'s Note:
I had a little catfish, a little shrimp, and a jar of Ragu Garlic Alfredo sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook catfish and green onions in garlic flavored olive oil for 5 minutes.
- 2Add to cooked penne with parsley and uncooked shrimp.
- 3Add mushrooms, juice and all.
- 4Toss with Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- 5Put mixture in a Pam sprayed 9x11x2 inch pan.
- 6Make sure noodles are covered with sauce.
- 7Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dee's Catfish Shrimp Alfredo Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.4
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 575.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: