Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Needed to use up my Cajeta goat caramel; don't have many coffee drinks for games so made this up.
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua, you may need more, I am a light weight
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Mix the caramel in the hot coffee.
- Splash some 1/2 and 1/2 cream; put in liqueur to taste.
- Top with whipped cream; sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Dee this coffee is the bomb. I so enjoyed this tasty hot sweet treat. Loved the addition of Kahlua to the mix. I garnished my whipped cream with a drizzle of caramel. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will enjoy often.