Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
has pine nuts sunflower seeds
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, chopped small (optional)
- in skillet heat oil add drained chickpeas when oil is hot.
- brown shake often , will take some time.
- then add seeds watch close dont burn.
- in bowl add the peppers onion parsley.
- juice lemon watch for seeds.
- put over veggies.
- add skillet stuff.
- can add the feta but dont add to much can over power salad.
Dee-Licious. I didn't have any feta so used some shredded Parm and that worked pretty well. This was chilled for about 3 hrs before eating and it was very nice. I'm looking forward to having some tomorrow for lunch as it's the sort of thing that gets better with a little age. Must say that I loved the pine nut addition a lot.