Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
A coworker served this at a party and everyone loved them. Everyone asked for the recipe. A great way to add vegetables to your diet.
- 3 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped (or 1 each of different colors, 1 red or 1 yellow)
- 2 squash, chopped
- 2 eggplants, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Boil potatoes for about 20-30 mins or until somewhat tender.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with italian seasoning, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9" X 13" glass baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 45 mins to an hour.