Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A coworker served this at a party and everyone loved them. Everyone asked for the recipe. A great way to add vegetables to your diet.
- 3 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped (or 1 each of different colors, 1 red or 1 yellow)
- 2 squash, chopped
- 2 eggplants, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Boil potatoes for about 20-30 mins or until somewhat tender.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with italian seasoning, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9" X 13" glass baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 45 mins to an hour.
This dish is LOVED by everyone who has tried it. So flavorful and easy to throw together. Thanks!