Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little different pancake for the games; these are a low-fat pancake.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- Sift baking soda, flour, and salt together.
- Add milk, applesauce, eggs, and sour cream; stir together.
- Cook on a skillet sprayed with Pam.
- Tilt pan like making a crepe so pancake is thin.
These are great pancakes! I made just as directed and made them thin as you suggested, almost like a crepe. These had a nice eggy texture and were not overly sweet. I topped with some strawberry-maple syrup and enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!