The Deerfield Inn is a traditional country inn built in 1884 and is an original, full-service inn located in the center of the 350-year-old National Historic Landmark village of Deerfield., Massachusetts. This sweet, perfect bite is a little like a spritz cookie and will melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In a large bowl, combine almond paste and sugar; beat well.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Add butter and beat until light.
- 5Add flour; mix until smooth.
- 6With a #4 star tip, pipe onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light brown and centers are set, taking care not to overbake.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deerfield Inn Almond Butter Melt-Aways
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 144
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 20.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g