Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
The Deerfield Inn is a traditional country inn built in 1884 and is an original, full-service inn located in the center of the 350-year-old National Historic Landmark village of Deerfield., Massachusetts. This sweet, perfect bite is a little like a spritz cookie and will melt in your mouth.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond paste and sugar; beat well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add butter and beat until light.
- Add flour; mix until smooth.
- With a #4 star tip, pipe onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light brown and centers are set, taking care not to overbake.
Wow! This is a great recipe. Deanna M Kent, Washington