Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty twist on your favorate breakfast meat.
- 1⁄2 lb ground venison
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage (the lower quality fatty variety actually works the best, higher quality sausage is leaner which you )
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- In a large bowl thoroughly combine all ingredients, and roll into a log.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours before use. Good for 5-6 days when refrigerated.
- Sausage can also be frozen and will be good for 3-4 months. Once thawed, refrigerate and use within 2-3 days.