Top Review by mmlwjr
This is fantastic, I used straight deer meat, mixed it up like it says but added some buttermilk because it was too dry & the meatballs would not stay together. It did not taste like deer at all. My hubby just loved it so thanks it will go into my cookbook for sure
- 1 package egg noodles
- 1 lb ground deer meat
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 pints sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook one package of egg noodles.
- Mix 1st six ingredient well (using your hands).
- Form into 24 meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- Turn meatballs and bake another 10 minutes.
- Warm sour cream in sauce pan.
- Add hot meatballs.
- Pour over hot cooked egg noodles and serve.