Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Cook one package of egg noodles.
- Mix 1st six ingredient well (using your hands).
- Form into 24 meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- Turn meatballs and bake another 10 minutes.
- Warm sour cream in sauce pan.
- Add hot meatballs.
- Pour over hot cooked egg noodles and serve.
This is fantastic, I used straight deer meat, mixed it up like it says but added some buttermilk because it was too dry & the meatballs would not stay together. It did not taste like deer at all. My hubby just loved it so thanks it will go into my cookbook for sure
This was wonderful, Im a rookie at cooking wild game and this recipe is fool proof. My entire family loved it! The only adjustment I made was I added about a tsp of Worcestershire sauce in with the sour cream.