- 1 lb ground deer meat
- 1 tablespoon Morton Tender Quick salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Push plastic wrap down over the meat.
- Refrigerate for 4 days mixing once per day.
- Stuff into casings forming links about 6 inches long. (20 / 22mm sheep casings work well.).
- Place in smoker and smoke according to your smoker's directions.
- After smoking is complete the links can be cut apart.