24 hrs 30 mins
My family loves to snack on jerky. With this recipe using the oven instead of a dehydrator, you oven will be tied up. But that's ok, what more excuse do you need to be taken out to dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs beef or 3 lbs deer, strips (no water)
- 1Let deer or beef soak in marinade overnight.
- 2A gallon sized zipper bag works great.
- 3This way you can easily turn it in while soaking without the mess.
- 4Take deer or beef out of marinade and put in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 5Cook about 24 hours on lowest setting in your oven or until meat is dry.
- 6Discard marinade immediately after you've marinated your meat.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deer (or Beef) Jerky
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 3855.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: