Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
My family loves to snack on jerky. With this recipe using the oven instead of a dehydrator, you oven will be tied up. But that's ok, what more excuse do you need to be taken out to dinner!
- Let deer or beef soak in marinade overnight.
- A gallon sized zipper bag works great.
- This way you can easily turn it in while soaking without the mess.
- Take deer or beef out of marinade and put in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Cook about 24 hours on lowest setting in your oven or until meat is dry.
- Discard marinade immediately after you've marinated your meat.