This is simple to make and there are some optional ways of cooking them, but in the end, they are to die for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.) mix all the ingrediants together.
- 22.) form into balls how ever sixe you want.
- 33.) Brown in the oven at 375 for approximately 25 Minutes. If you want, I sometimes skip the because I want to cook them all day in the crock pot on high. This makes them more tender, but if you want them sooner than that, I brown them in the, then put them in the crockpot for about 3 to 4 hours.
- 44.) after browning, put in the crockpot on high and add your favorite spaghetti sause. and cook for 3 to 4 hours on high.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deer Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 478.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: