Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is simple to make and there are some optional ways of cooking them, but in the end, they are to die for.
- 1 lb ground deer meat
- 1 lb deer sausage
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced onions or 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.) mix all the ingrediants together.
- 2.) form into balls how ever sixe you want.
- 3.) Brown in the oven at 375 for approximately 25 Minutes. If you want, I sometimes skip the because I want to cook them all day in the crock pot on high. This makes them more tender, but if you want them sooner than that, I brown them in the, then put them in the crockpot for about 3 to 4 hours.
- 4.) after browning, put in the crockpot on high and add your favorite spaghetti sause. and cook for 3 to 4 hours on high.