Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious recipe for that ground venison in the freezer.
Make and share this Deer (Meat)balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal, uncooked plain
- 1⁄3 cup dry parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with milk.
- Add oatmeal, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder and mix well.
- Add deer meat and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Form into small meatballs.
- Brown the meatballs on all sides in a coated skillet.
- Serve topped with tomato sauce or gravy.