Recipe by Redallnite
This is just like Meat loaf without the fat and worry of that dumb "Mad Cow" thingy. I really don't worry about the "Mad Cow" scare but my southern family seems to Not want to eat beef lately. So, when the mighty hunter insists on eating the deer meat I gotta do what I can to make the family happy.
- 2 lbs ground deer meat
- 4 slices white bread, fresh crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 -3 eggs, whisked
- 2 -3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons tomato sauce or 2 -3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 1⁄2 cups of chopped mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 350°F / Cook 45 minutes to an hour.
- Mix eggs, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce or ketchup to ground deer.
- Brown mushrooms and onion along with garlic until tender.
- Mix milk with bread crumbs together.
- Once the ground deer is mixed with the original ingredients, put in the mushroom mixture in and combine together.
- Salt and pepper then add the bread crumb mixture.
- The cilantro should be added before putting into the meatloaf pan.