- 2 lbs venison (Steak etc.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans beer (your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Place venison in a large bowl and pour beer over it.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Next, remove venison and pat dry, then pour beer, sugar and molasses in sauce pan and cook over medium heat, stirring it until sugar dissolves.
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper and place in a large heavy skillet, then pour the beer mixture over it.
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.