- 6 lbs venison roast
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 3 1⁄2 cups hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Braise venison equally in oil in large pan.
- Remove roast from pan.
- Add flour to oil in pan.
- Stir& brown to a medium brown.
- Place venison back in roux.
- Pour onion soup& water on top of roast.
- Cook in pressure cooker at 20 pounds pressure for 30 minutes.
- If meat has been frozen, cook an additional 45 minutes.
- Serves 10.