Recipe by Koechin (Chef)
A great and flavorful side dish for your roasts or fish dishes.iIt is also great at room temp.
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups Stove Top stuffing mix, see note
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into 9x9 greased casserole dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until nice and bubbly.
- Can be prepared ahead of time, covered and refrigerated until baking time. It will take about 10 extra minutes to bake.
- *** Note about the* Stove Top! It is: 1-1/4 c any flavor.